Request More Information About our Charter Locations and Programs by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to try out one of our boats first hand before buying? Our boats are likely available in the following locations for charter
Current Charter Locations
Ocean City, MD
Morehead City, NC
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Treasure Cay, Bahamas
South East Bahamas
Put Your New Mirage to Work!
Costa Rica - Bahamas - Miami - Key West - New Jersey - Maryland - Virgina
Don't see your desired location? Call us to talk about developing a new location.
Overview: Over Under Sportfishing (OUSF) has created a entirely new concept in boat ownership. For the first time, new boat owners and prospective charter boat captains alike, will be able to place their new Mirage Sportfish into the Over Under Sport Fishing fleet of charter boats. The program is designed to allow charter captains, who demonstrate the ability to meet the cash flow requirements of ownership, to very affordably own their own charter boat, and become established under the OUSF umbrella. For private owners, the Charter Program allows owners to offset ongoing operating expense, by receiving income for charters conducted by OUSF on their new Mirage Sportfish.
Boats put into service under the OUSF Charter Umbrella, will be entitled to all the benefits of the rest of the OU Fleet including:
- Discounted Insurance Rates
- Wholesale Purchasing of all Tackle, Boat Equipment, and Supplies
- Centralized Advertising Program
- Dedicated Web-Site
- Dedicated Advertising Budget
- Centralized Booking and Confirmation System(s)
- Exposure to one of the largest Charter Customer Data Bases in the Country
- Opportunity to participate in numerous Seminars, Trade Shows, and other Public Events
The facility is available for either Full Time or Part Time Charter Service. If you are a charter captain, the the Full Time Program is for you. If you are a Private owner looking to offset your operating expenses, then the Part Time Program is likely the best fit. The boat will be entered into the Charter Program, for a period of 5 years, at an agreed upon location(s).
To learn more about this program, please complete a “Mirage Sportfish Charter Application”.
Part Time Program – Designed for Prospective Private Sportfish Owners
Mirage Boat Owners participating in the Charter Program, will enter into a 5 year lease with Over Under Sportfishing. Key terms of the lease are as follows:
- Financing: Owner will obtain their own financing for their Mirage Sportfish.
- Lease: Owner will enter into a 5 year lease with Over Under Adventures, receiving income for all charters, at an agreed upon hourly rate, conducted by OUSF. Payments are to be made monthly. Shorter term contracts may be available, based on the Location.
- Location: Boats will be required to maintain agreed upon locations and dates, such that they can be offered out for charter.
- Insurance: Owner must carry a rider, allowing up to 50 charter days, naming OUSF as additional Insured.
- Crew – OUSF will be solely responsible for the crewing of all charters.
- Maintenance – Owner will be responsible for all maintenance. Over Under will provide logistical support, advice and management of maintenance if requested by owner.
- Other Expenses: Owner will be responsible for all expenses, other than those related to the running of charters. OUSF will be responsible for all charter related expenses such as fuel, bait, tackle, ice, etc. for the days it charters the boat. Owner will be responsible for dockage, maintenance, insurance, etc.
Full Time Program – Designed for Prospective Charter Captains
Open up a new OU location with your new Mirage Charter Boat. For all the terms and conditions of this exciting way to get going in the charter business, complete the application below and give us a call. This program offers a complete Charter Business arrangement including financing, centralized booking, advertising, systems, and purchasing.
Terms and Conditions: Please contact OUSF for full details.
or Call Us to Discuss Your Particular Interest